I have to say that fall break has started off with a bang. Thursday was a half day and we were given time to do grades to turn them in. Well, I was done with grades by 1:00PM so I was able to leave when I finished. It was perfect. Friday was the GAP (Growing as Professionals) conference and it was amazing! Another great way to start break (if I may say so myself). Anyway, back to Thursday.
Since I got off early I went to Albertson's because they were having a great promotion on General Mills products. I went to two different Albertson;s to get what I wanted but it was so worth is. Take a look at what I got!
1 box of Barilla pasta- $0.34
2 Betty Crocker warm delights- free
2 Pillsbury Crescent rolls- $0.50 each
2 boxes Totino's pizza rolls - free
4 Green Giant Steamers - 3 were free, one was $0.50
4 Totinos party serve pizzas- $0.75 each
1 Dryers Loaded ice cream (only the best kind of ice cream)- $2.50
For everything I paid $11.03 and saved $38.66. Isn't that awesome? I got many of the items for free which made it worth the two trips. I will probably go back for more early Monday morning depending on the coupons that come in Sunday's paper. I am very proud of myself for saving so much! I love it when stores have amazing deals like this... it makes me very happy inside! I think that it is a great way to start off fall break. Don't you?
3 comments:
Coupons are amazing! I think it's very strange when people refuse to use them. It's literally free money! I love those pizza rolls. Good job, Emily!
Good job sis! Have an awesome fall break, and HAPPY COUPONING!
Love Josh's tower of toys picture. I am glad to see our old toys have been donated to a good cause.
Post a Comment