1. The truth is... I HAD to get sick on my fall break.
2. The truth is... I thought that I got the swine flu, but now I don't because I feel a lot better today than I did yesterday.
3. The truth is... Josh is really sweet when it comes to me being sick. He let me lay on the couch, complain, and sleep all day. He even went to buy me some medicine that Michelle recommended and served me all day.
4. The truth is... sometimes I wish I could be sick more often because then Josh will take care of me. However, I hate being sick so I really don't want to be sick more often.
5. The truth is... I have never been to the Arizona State Fair. We are going to go on Friday because it only costs $1.00 to get in. I can't wait! (Maybe I'll even take some pictures and post them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment