Is it just me or are you also sick of hearing about the swine flu? I know that I am. The news makes it sound really scary and like it is the worst thing since... I don't know what but they make it sound terrible. I will admit that I'm sick of hearing about the H1N1 virus as every other story on the news. Hmmm... maybe that is why all this had to happen.I know that I have mentioned I've been sick. I didn't think (and sometimes still don't think) that it will ever end. Well, can you guess what I have? Yep, I have the swine flu. Josh now has it as well. When you say flu... you think throw up and nausea... right? Well, I've never really had that but I have had the swine flu. Yes it sucks and I'm still trying to get through it but after having it... but why are people making such a big fuss over it?
Monday when I thought that I was dieing on the couch I thought that I had the swine flu. Josh just pushed the thought aside and said that it was something else. I kept getting better so I pushed off all thoughts of going to the doctor. Well, after a huge night of coughing I knew that I had to go. He confirmed my previous thoughts on my illness. It sucks. Although I feel as though I should get a shirt saying "I survived the swine flu". I probably won't. I don't mind being sick with it... but on my only week off? Now I have to go back to work on Monday with nothing accomplished... without going to the Arizona State Fair and without going over to Wendi's house. What a bummer of a week.
Although I've had it and yes it sucks my question still remains. What is the BIG deal about the swine flu? I think that the news and government is just trying to scare people... it's pathetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment