Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I'm already counting down to our next vacation at school.

2. The truth is... I feel as though I have been slacking in my teaching since we started our new quarter. I FEEL that way. I may not be.

3. The truth is... it takes all of my energy to teach everyday. It has been really bad the past couple of days since I'm still gaining strength back from the swine flu.

4. The truth is... I've been on my diet for about 5 months. I've lost 24 pounds so far. I only have 11 more pounds and then I'm down to my ideal weight. I'm actually trying an experiment, I'll let you know if it works.

5. The truth is... Josh thinks the Matrix movies never should have been made. (Which is probably why I've never seen them and have no desire to.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first Matrix is amazing. The other two... not so much.

Anonymous said...

Okay, what diet are you following? I am so proud of you! Yes, teaching gets that way sometimes, you are just waiting for the next break. But then, there are those days when you feel you could teach forever!! It will equalize soon.