1. The truth is... Josh can start registering for spring ans summer this week. I keep bothering him about registering early. He says he is working on it but who knows what goes on while I'm at work.
2. The truth is... I miss taking college classes. It hasn't been very long but I miss it. I have to take one course in order to be fully qualified in a few years (SEI- Structured English Immersion) so I cannot wait for summer when I get to take it!
3. The truth is... I finally feel better after the swine flu. I don't think my students are liking that because I'm my mean self again.
4. The truth is... our Primary Program was on Sunday. It wasn't that bad. My piano playing could have been better but I don't think anyone really noticed.
5. The truth is... I cannot wait for Super Saturday on November 14th! I signed up to make a temple picture, cute wooden snowmen, and a family home evening board. I can't wait! (Although I'm scared because I don't know a lot of people in my ward.)
No comments:
Post a Comment