I hate saying this, but I guess I should say "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone. I know I shouldn't hate saying it but I really do, it sounds so lame. Merry Christmas does too. I know, I'm weird and depressing. To me, it just sound really weird. Anyway, since it is Thanksgiving I wanted to list off a few things that I am extra thankful for this year.
Josh- I don't think any other guy could put up with me as well as he does. As Paula says all the Randy and Patsy girls have the "Baker girl crazy" and he deals with it very well. I really do appreciate that. I'm glad that he is my eternal companion and the perfect match for me.
Jack Jack- I will admit that I was really hesitant to get a cute dog at first but I think that it was love at first sight. Everyday he keep me and Josh entertained and he keeps me company during Josh's long nights at school. I love him to pieces and cannot wait to celebrate our first Christmas with him. Yes, we even got him presents.
My amazing family- What can I say, I just don't know what I would do without them. Especially my mom and dad... they are too amazing!
My wonderful home!- I love my house. I will admit that I am sick of how messy it is and I sometimes wish it was a little different but I still love it. I am so very thankful that Josh and I were able to buy our home when we did. I couldn't imagine still living in an apartment, especially with Jack Jack(he's spoiled because he has a backyard to himself).
Jobs- I know that both Josh and I get frustrated with our jobs at times but I am thankful for them. It is so nice to be able to be have something, especially during this time. This also includes my piano teaching job. I love the piano, although I don't practice much.
The Gospel- To be perfectly honest, I don't know where I would be without it. It actually scares me to think about it as well. I'm thankful that I have it in my life, especially the blessing of being able to be with my family for eternity. It is so awesome that you can be with them forever, even if they sometimes drive you crazy!
Crafts- They keep me occipuied and stop me from going crazy a lot of the time. I love being able to make things to decorate my home with. (I have three more up and coming, so stay tuned!)
Music- I don't think I would ever get anything accomplished without it. It keeps me going even when I don't want to do anything.
I am thankful for so many things I cannot post them. The post would be way too long! These are the main things I'm thinking about on this wonderful Turkey Day! I hope you have a great one, I know I will!
1 comment:
What a wonderful list of things to be thankful for! I love that you wrote "crafts" because I am thankful for crafts, too, but I just never thought about it that way! They keep me sane and give me something to look forward to. Love you!
Post a Comment