Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I cannot wait until next Thursday. It's Veteran's Day and NO SCHOOL!!

2. The truth is... Josh was able to get Veteran's Day off. I'm thinking a trip to the zoo (again). Any other awesome ideas?

3. The truth is... we are planning another winter trip to Eagar. It was totally Josh's idea! We are going before Christmas this time and I'm already thinking of fun stuff to do with Karen!

4. The truth is... I want to go to the Grand Canyon. I think it would be fun to take the train. It is on my to do list before we get pregnant. (Thank Heaven we have a few years for that because we can't afford it now!)

5. The truth is... I love teaching piano lessons again! It is so nice to teach something different and on a one-on-one basis. It's totally awesome!

2 comments:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Dan and I are wanting to go to the Grand Canyon too. Maybe all four of us can go together :)

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

Emily, we are planning on going down to the zoo on Thursday. I know it's last minute, but if you and Josh want to join us that would be awesome :) I don't think you have my cell number, but just email me or facebook me or something to let me know if you guys want to join us :)