Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Josh and I are going to our own families this Thanksgiving. Yes, I will be my own person at the Baker family dinner. It will be weird. (please don't ask why... it's a long story.)

2. The truth is... I am in much need of the 5-day weekend that I get. Yes! Time to relax (kind of).

3. The truth is... Wendi, my mom, dad, and I had a yard sale on Saturday. I made about $115. It was awesome! The best part is that I got rid of a lot of junk!

4. The truth is... Josh's last final is tomorrow. Then he gets two weeks off! I can't wait to spend that time with him.

5. The truth is... I can't wait to go out on Black Friday. I love it when Karen comes down for Thanksgiving because I have a shopping partner!

1 comment:

Emily P. said...

Hey Emily,

Im pretty sure we have you guys for Christmas....again! :)
Do you want anything specific or would you like a date night out?
ill check your blog for your comment, see this is why you need facebook.
Emily Pratt