1. The Truth is... the freezer above my refrigerator is is full of bread. I buy it on the day old rack and freeze it.
2. The truth is... I cannot wait until Thursday. It is a much needed day off!
3. The truth is... 24 days of school until Winter break. Who's counting?
4. The truth is... Josh and I can no longer drink hot chocolate before bed. It makes us sick.
5. The truth is... If Josh and I ever have a kid in July then we are going to have him named after a Harry Potter character. Just a note, this is when we decide to have kids and if it is July. We think it would be cool if it was a boy and a red head born in July. We would name him Ronald Hoffman. Isn't that kind of cute? Once again... that is a WHAT IF AND WHEN THE TIME COMES!
No comments:
Post a Comment