I know that I've announced the fact that I'm pregnant to everyone, but I figure that I should write about it. I'm warning all of you readers that if you are pregnant or have had a bad first trimester then stop reading. Why? Just trust me, I'll probably have a lot of people leaving nasty comments if you don't. I'll admit it, mine was really easy. I'm now 14 weeks along and after my appointment yesterday (not my first) everything sounds great! I got to hear the heartbeat which was totally exciting. Anyway, my first trimester was really easy. I blame it on the fact that I was trying to make it to the end of the school year so I couldn't concentrate on the fact that I could be sick, but that's fine. Every once in awhile I would get a little sick at night while cooking dinner, but it wasn't bad enough to where I couldn't eat. I was always able to get out of bed in the morning. I was just tired all the time. I would take a half hour nap around 4:30PM and then still be able to go to bed around 9ish. Other than that , I can't complain (which is not even worthy of complaining) about pregnancy so far. I'm sure it will be worse with the rest of the kids.
We actually found out that I was pregnant April 16th. I knew it on the 15th, but I hadn't verified it. Josh always said I would know before I actually took a test, and he was right. We then started having the debate about when to tell our family and friends. I'll be honest, I was super excited and I wanted to tell right away but I also wanted to know an exact due date. Nothing seemed right. My first appointment was May 18th and when I say my baby for the first time, I knew that I was ready to tell people although was about 10 weeks. So, we started telling people. I gave my dad an early father's day present which was a movie I made with a song called "Family Man" by Craig Campbell. Here it is, if you want to watch it.
Well, here is a picture of our sweet baby at 9 weeks.
Jack Jack is super excited and cannot wait to have a little brother or sister. We get to find out next month and I cannot wait! I would post some baby bump pictures but I don't have much of one yet. I'm barely in the weird stage if fitting into some pants but not others. Its a little frustrating but I wouldn't be able to survive without the bella band. It is totally worth the money. Well, I can't wait to see what the next few months brings. Yes I will post pictures, when I can get to that point!

No comments:
Post a Comment