Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Josh and I went to the cannery this morning. It was really weird, but I'm glad to say that we got some food for a year supply!

2. The truth is... Josh and I applied for Life Insurance at the beginning of the month. We were able to get the cheaper rate because we are in good health! Yea! A smaller monthly payment!

3. The truth is... I want to get the kitchen and hallway painted in my house before summer ends.  If you want to help, we are starting the kitchen Thursday morning!

4. The truth is... everyday at 4P.M. Friends is on the CW (channel 61). I watch it even though I've seen the episodes a lot.

5. The truth is... In the summer Jack Jack likes to sit in puddles of water. We fill a paint pan full of water for him to sit in... he really enjoys it. Maybe I can get a picture of it sometime because it is awesome! It is a way to keep himself cool when we force him outside.

No comments: