Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... my niece Raegan and Jack Jack have come to an understanding. They both love each other. I'm glad Raegan is no longer scared of him.
So cute!
2. The truth is... I'm starting to think about Christmas present ideas. I don't know what to do this year. Does anyone have ideas? I'm completely blank! This is not good.

3. The truth is... Once I start school again Josh and I won't see each other much. He's going to be working nights at Primavera (three days a week) and will go to class the rest of the night. Bummer.

4. The truth is... Jack Jack is a brown noser (digger). He got over the chewing stage and now is totally into digging. It doesn't bode well for our garden.

5. The truth is... I have a lot of crafts I need to finish up. However, I really don't want to at the same time. Is that a bad thing? (Hey! I finally finished my ABC blocks.)

No comments: