Friday, June 10, 2011

The Sweetest Thing

Jack Jack always loves it when he gets to see his "cousins" (mine and Josh's nieces and nephews) because it means that he has some little people to play with. On Tuesday, I had to babysit Bryant, Alyssa, and Kaelyn while Wendi went to the doctor with the other kids. Jack Jack loves them just as much as they love him! He actually got to meet baby Benjamin for the first time on Tuesday. Although he has been to his house, they have never meet. I got a picture of the sweet interaction. I can't wait to bring home our baby to see what out little Jack Jack does with him (or her).
Jack Jack first sniffing Benjamin's feet then giving him kisses!
More kisses. Isn't it so cute! I love how good Jack Jack is with kids.
Bryant and Jack Jack relaxing on the floor. I think Bryant is Jack Jack's favorite!

No comments: