Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tuesday Truths (on Wednesday)

1. The truth is... My days of the week have been completely thrown off this week!

2. The truth is... I would have posted yesterday, but I was in the hospital.

3. The truth is... Victoria officially became a member of the Hoffman household on Monday morning! (December 12th). -pictures and details to come!

4. The truth is... I am actually able to answer the age-old question of: which is worse-labor or a kidney stone. My answer: labor.

5. The truth is... Victoria totally has Josh wrapped around her fingers. He is in love with the little girl. Jack Jack is still extremely curious about her and I think (after only a few hours of her being home) is having a hard time adjusting to her.

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Yay how exciting and what a relief to have all the waiting over with. Can't wait to see pictures!