Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Tori loves to fart and poop. Seriously, within 1 day there has been 4 poopy diapers changed. That's a lot!

2. The truth is... I love to go after Christmas shopping. I didn't get to go on Monday but I went today. There wasn't much left, which is a little disappointing.

3. The truth is... Jack Jack LOVES his toys he got for Christmas. It was so much fun watching him go crazy with them.

4. The truth is... I have decided to bottle feed Tori. It was a hard decision to make but I'm less stressed out now. We will have to see what happens for the other kids.

5. The truth is...Josh is now the 2nd counselor in the Elder's Quarm. I think he's nervous... and he's sad because he will probably get released from his Sunday School calling (which he loves).

No comments: