Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Josh is now working full-time at Primavera. I'm so excited for him!

2. The truth is... Jack Jack snores like crazy. I love it!

3. The truth is... Josh and I woke up at 4:30 AM this morning and could not go back to sleep. Yep, it sucks.

4. The truth is... 10 days until my due date! The last 9 months have been going by so slow! (Even Josh thinks so!)

5. The truth is... When I went to the doctor last week I was dilated between 1 and 2 centimeters. I've been having a lot of contractions lately, lets hope it is more when I go in on Thursday!

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I can't believe she's almost here! I'm so excited, anxious and nervous for you. I still have yet to give you your gift, I'm such a slacker...