Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... It feels so weird to know that I should be at work but am not. It will be a long maternity leave. I keep looking at the clock and thinking "I should be doing this at the moment."

2. The truth is... It was really nice to sleep in and wake up slowly with Josh this morning. I could totally get used to it. I like the fact that he works nights.

3. The truth is... Josh is actually working a full 40 hours this week. It is awesome, but it is also my first week of maternity leave and I was looking forward to spending a lot of time with just him. I guess it will have to wait.

4. The truth is... I want to go out to breakfast one morning before the baby arrives. Is anyone with me on that?

5. The truth is... I go to the doctor again on Thursday. For some reason I have a HUGE feeling my due date will change. Not much is happening so it is just a hunch.

No comments: