1. The truth is... For some reason I've been waking up at 5 every morning. Yep, that is BEFORE my alarm. It doesn't make me very happy. Maybe it is because I'm worried/ stressed about getting ready for my sub.
2. The truth is... I joined my second block class with another teacher. It is so weird to have 2 teachers in the room but it will be nice for my sub and great for the students. I have already noticed a difference in mine! (And it has only been 2 days!)
3. The truth is... Jack Jack had a blast last night trick-or-treating with his cousins. He was so tired when he got home that his passed out. It was awesome! (Pictures and story to come, hopefully.)
4. The truth is... The IT department at Josh's work won the costume contest yesterday. They got a box of Boo Berry cereal. Cheap, I know. I'm just proud that they won! They had the theme of Toy Story.
5. The truth is... I am so totally excited because my doctor told me today that I will get to see my sweet Victoria one more time in an ultrasound before she arrives. Yea! I've been dieing to see her since July when we found out that she was a Victoria and not a Matthew!
No comments:
Post a Comment