Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Jack Jack is so excited for his little sister to arrive. After my shower on Saturday he had to smell everything making sure it was good enough for her.

2. The truth is... Josh only has two weeks (this and next week) of school. Then he starts a new semester after that.

3. The truth is... I'm concerned I will go into labor when Josh is at work or school. I know he will come when I call, but I would feel bad making him leave.

4. The truth is... I'm trying to forget that I have only 5 days left until maternity leave. It's hard when I have people constantly reminding me at school.

5. The truth is... I went to the doctor today and sweet Victoria had hiccups when we heard her heartbeat. It was so funny... and made sense on why she was going crazy at the same time.

No comments: