Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... my baby shower is this weekend. I'm excited because after this weekend I can finally start to straighten up the nursery. I've been excited to finish it for a long time now.

2. The truth is... I have about 5 weeks left until my due date. Yes, I'll admit it, I am uncomfortable, but I will survive. I know that it is worth it.

3. The truth is... Jack Jack is one crazy puppy when it is cold outside. The fresh air revitalizes him and he goes crazy when he gets to come back inside. I LOVE IT!

4. The truth is... I have finally gotten a sub for my maternity leave. Yep, it was only 11 days before I left but at least the district is now allowing me the sub I want.

5. The truth is... Josh is planning a surprise for me on Friday since we both have the day off. I'm dieing to know what he is up to but I guess that I will have to wait.

No comments: