Halloween this year was a lot of fun for us. Josh and I had so many ideas of what to do for our costume but finally settled on Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin. I thought that they turned out really well! I also made Jack Jack a costume. He went as Super Jack Jack. Josh and I went to my sister's Halloween party and then Jack Jack and I went trick-or-treating on Halloween with Wendi and her kids. Here are a few pictures.
 |
| I did put some ivy around my legs but took them off for the drive home. |
 |
| Super Jack Jack! It suits him. I'm glad that he let my put on the cape. |
 |
| My cute Charlie Brown! |
 |
| Another of the super puppy. |
After trick-or-treating Jack Jack was tired. When we got home he crashed in his bed and would not move. I saved his cape so he could go trick-or-treating next year. He is going to be the superhero that saves me and Josh (the surfers) from the shark (Tori). Well, that is what I want to do. We will see what happens in a year. I can't wait to be able to go out with my sweet baby next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment