Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Jack Jack gives me an evil look every time I come in the family room at night with Tori. I don't think he likes her waking him up (even though he is already awake).

2. The truth is... Josh goes back to school this week. That means he has two long nights a week. I'm intrigued to see how Tori and I do with such long hours together.

3. The truth is... Josh and I went over to his dad's house Sunday for dinner. It was a lot of fun, and he's totally in love with the baby.

4. The truth is... I still have 11 weeks of maternity leave and I am dreading going back to work.

5. The truth is... I'm glad that we have church at 10:30 AM now, it takes me way too long to get ready in the morning (I'm still adjusting to getting 2 people ready) and we would be late if it was still at 8:30 AM.

No comments: