Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I had to make an emergency run to the vet last Thursday with Jack Jack. When coming inside from playing outside all morning he put a knee out of place. It was the scariest thing ever! After I called the vet he was perfectly fine (he put it back in place himself) but I still took him. It was difficult trying to take him and having to take Tori at the same time!

2. The truth is... I found out (a few days ago) that Josh gets holiday pay AND vacation time. Yea for him being full time!

3. The truth is... Tori is growing WAY too fast! I already have to take some clothes out of the drawer and start replacing them with 3 months or 3-6 month clothes. That is crazy! She's only a month!

4. The truth is... I cannot wait for my 6 week check up on Monday next week. It means that I will be able to start exercising again! I'm not going to diet, just eat healthy and exercise. Hopefully I will be able to button my pre-pregnancy pants after a few more weeks.

5. The truth is... Tori does not take very long naps... I wish she would. She just woke up again! GRR!

1 comment:

Emily P. said...

Sorry, Tori doesn't nap well, it gets so much better, promise!