Four years ago today I married the man of my dreams. It took some convincing and I told him we wouldn't have kids until we were 25, but I think that he is now happy with his decision. I know that I am. The weird part is, we actually decided to have kids before we were 25. Well, we will be 25 this year, so we were close. Anyway, I cannot wait to spend the rest of eternity with him. He is so sweet and awesome! He is a great supporter and loves his little girl. Here are some pictures of us on our wedding day!
May I add that I have the dress that my 9-month-old niece (at the time) wore at our wedding. I am hoping that in 9 months I can have Tori wear that dress while I wear the dress my sister made for my luncheon (a short, colored version of my wedding dress). Maybe Josh will wear the vest and tie as well!





No comments:
Post a Comment