1. The truth is... whenever Jack Jack gets too excited he starts to barf... at least the hacking gives us warning that he needs to go outside. Most of the time he makes it.
2. The truth is... I found out yesterday that since Josh is full time he gets paid on holidays and he gets vacation time (after 90 days of course). I'm not complaining though.
3. The truth is... I'm dreading going into work and telling my principal that I'm not coming back for 4th quarter. I know that I need to be home and I've known since September, we were just waiting to see if we could get insurance or not.
4. The truth is... Tori has a double ear infection and bronchiolitis. We have to take a lot of medicine, one includes breathing treatments every 4 hours.
5. The truth is... Josh only has about 5 1/2 months left of school and graduates with his AA degree. I'm so excited! He is doing awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment