Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I went in for my 6 week checkup yesterday. I can now exercise and diet again. I can't wait to be able to fit in my old pants again. I'm sick of wearing the bella band I have.

2. The truth is... Tori is going through a growth spurt (or so we think). She is so fussy and rarely sleeps.

3. The truth is... We took Tori to urgent care Saturday night because she was so fussy and was having trouble breathing. Nothing was wrong. Therefore we think she is going through a growth spurt.

4. The truth is... Josh takes the morning shift for when Tori wakes up. If she wakes up after 4 in the morning he wakes up with her. Otherwise, I do it.

5. The truth is... I don't hear Tori cry after 4 in the morning. Josh doesn't hear her cry after that. It's the perfect situation. I will admit, I don't know what I would do if I were breastfeeding.

No comments: