Friday, July 13, 2012

7 Months!

My little Victoria is growing up so fast. I love the playful stage that she is in but I also miss my little cuddly baby. Little Tori turned 7 months old yesterday. It's hard to believe that in just 5 months I'm going to have a 1 year old! AHHHH! Tori is doing so much better since she got her ear tubes about a month ago. I love having a happy baby. Guess what! We didn't even go to the doctor this month! I'm hoping that we won't have to return again until she is 9 months (fingers crossed). Anyway, she is sitting up a lot now, and I am able to leave her for little spurts and she won't fall over. She is eating 3 full meals a day which is pretty awesome! She's growing way too fast! She loves to be held up to standing position then bend her knees, stick her booty out and shake it. Josh and I are both worried about her dancing skills, she doesn't need to be dancing like that already (it is really cute though)! Here are some fun pictures that I took over the last month!
7 months old!
Daddy's Graduation
Getting messy eating breakfast!
In the jumperoo (her all-time favorite toy!)
Little girl and her daddy. I love this picture!
Helping daddy work on a computer.


My sister made this dress for my niece to wear to mine and Josh's wedding. It is now Tori's turn (and doesn't she look cute?)

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

How can your baby be 7 months already?! That means Radley will be 5 months here in just a little bit, gosh do they grow up so fast! As always, she looks so cute in those pics!