1. The truth is... Today is Josh's birthday. He hates his birthday. I don't know why.
2. The truth is... I'm thinking about disabling the facebook account. Too much drama. I'm even going to block it with OpenDNS (a page bloacker we placed on our computer in March). I'll warn everyone on facebook first.
3. The truth is... Tori didn't take good naps yesterday because I was at my parent's house most of the day. She had a terrible night. She woke up 3 times. Ugh!
4. The truth is... Tori LOVES watching Baby Monet. She played on the ground this morning and watched the whole thing while I unloaded the dishwasher and cleaned up the breakfast mess. She laughed a lot.
5. The truth is... Because of the books that I'm reading, I'm starting to freak out about getting a year supply. Yep, I need to get my rear end in gear.
No comments:
Post a Comment