1. The truth is... It is only Tuesday and this week is already driving me crazy!
2. The truth is... My car has a SMALL gas leak. I can still drive it, but if I park it in the garage the heat makes the garage stink and then the house. It sucks not parking in the garage.
3. The truth is... The smell of gas can be removed from a house by cooking ground beef and onions. I just happen to cook it and the smell went away. Nothing else worked.
4. The truth is... I need to post an actual post. Maybe I'll do one late this week.
5. The truth is... Josh and I are closing our facebook account on Friday. I've been debating about it for months now and I'm finally doing it. The main reason I have it is to keep updated on people but too many issues arrive so I'm done.
No comments:
Post a Comment