1. The truth is... Josh and I officially closed our facebook account on Friday. We blocked the website along with a few others that was causing me some issues (nothing bad, they were just making me upset when I went on them, not sure why I did... probably habit and curiosity). Wow! I feel so much better... not to mention that I spend a lot less time on the computer.
2. The truth is... I took Tori to the doctor yesterday because she had a really bad stuffy nose and slept HORRIBLE this weekend. Nothing was wrong, expect that her breathing was heavy. Oh yeah, the doctor notice that 4 of her teeth were trying to push through. Yep, you read it right, FOUR! She hopes to see teeth when we go visit for a 9-month check-up.
3. The truth is... My sister Wendi and I are going to have a weekend getaway with each other Labor Day weekend. We are going to Prescott and are going to get away from the kids. I'm totally excited, and I think she is too. I'm not quite sure how we got our husbands on board but we managed it.
4. The truth is... I bottled chicken with my mom and two of my sisters on Saturday. It was a lot of fun spending time with them. I just wish that I didn't have lessons.
5. The truth is... I'm glad that my "schedule" is getting back to normal. Well, I'm glad that I get to go to Wendi's again on Tuesdays and that my mom's Book of Mormon class is starting again in a few weeks. It gives me something to do (although I have plenty to do at home, its just fun to see people and do something different.)
1 comment:
Four teeth?! That's crazy! I'm jealous of your chicken bottling, you'll have to do it again once I can too.
Post a Comment