Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Josh and I did a job swap yesterday. He stayed home with Tori while I went to Tucson to see my sister Karen. He even made dinner and did the dishes! It was so weird. We now know how each other feels.

2. The truth is... Josh says he now understands why I'm tired most nights and why I really don't get much accomplished during the day. I'm glad he now knows what I go through.

3. The truth is... Josh is going to watch Tori this weekend while I go to Prescott for a girls weekend with my sister.

4. The truth is... I'm so excited to go to some garage sales this weekend! I haven't gone to any in a long time and I can't wait!

5. The truth is... I had a dream last night that Tori started walking. She was crazy and even started running right away. Oh yeah, then we went out to dinner at Chili's with our friends Danny and Alyssa. Yep, it was pretty weird.

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

That makes me laugh that we were in your dream lol. I'm tempted to leave Danny a whole day with Radley so that he'll know how my days are, although he'd have to work for me in the morning to get the real deal.