Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8 Months

My baby has now reached the age of 8 months. It is so crazy to think that a little over 8 months ago I was awaiting her arrival, anxious to know when she would come. I'm so glad that she came early, very glad. It has been an uneventful month for us. We went swimming once a week with my sister and her kids. Tori loved it. She knew exactly what to do once we entered the pool. She even started getting really good at kicking. She has started eating more "real" solid foods. Her current favorite is bread. She knows when you are eating bread (like in a sandwich) and she expects some of it. We started bringing a piece to church because it helps to keep her entertained and quiet. She has also been introduced to ritz crackers and a few other things. I think that I am going to get the Gerber lil biscuits for her to eat, I think she will like them. She hasn't started moving yet, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I want her to move, but I also know it will be a nightmare and she will be in EVERYTHING once she does start moving. I love my little girl so much... especially our laughing sessions we have. She now weighs 18 pounds 9 ounces and is 29 inches tall. She is my adorable little girl. I can't wait for her first birthday party, and yes, I'm already planning it (it will be an owl theme).
Here are some amazing pictures of my cutie!

Looking all Hawaiian at Great Grandma Baker's 80th birthday party!

Taking her own picture.
Watching Baby Einstein.
Sporting her new bib from Grandpa and Grandma Baker.

Helping daddy open his birthday presents.

She's a little too good at opening presents.
Jack Jack wanted to dress up even though he couldn't attend the party.

No comments: