Thursday, August 23, 2012

Brother/ Sister Love

I will admit that I was a little worried about how well Jack Jack would get along with Tori. He had a few issues in the beginning because, lets face it, she was boring (to him anyway). I will also admit that every once in awhile he wants to play with her toys (it's kind of cute, but annoying). However, they still love each other to death! I love how Tori will just sit on my lap and laugh as Jack Jack plays with his rope and tosses it everywhere. I love how patient Jack Jack is with Tori poking him and pulling his fur. I love watching them together, Jack Jack giving kisses while Tori has a huge grin on her face. I couldn't imagine a cuter pair of family member. Jack Jack is so patient and Tori just loves him to death. We have to pet him everyday. Here are a few pictures of the two cuties! Oh yeah, I should also mention that if Tori gets her picture taken, Jack Jack also requires a picture and that could go the other way too! They are definitely two peas in a pod!




Looking at daddy as he talks to them. They both LOVE their daddy!

Jack Jack backing himself up to Tori so she would pet him. He shakes his bottom in the process. It's so funny!


Kisses!
Tori pulling Jack Jack's tail. he didn't even bark!


No comments: