Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... My mom and I did 12 scrapbook pages (altogether) last Wednesday for my Grandma Baker's 80th's birthday album. It was a lot of scrapbooking. I'm burned out, except we still have many more pages to go (and her party is on Saturday!).

2. The truth is... Josh pretty much took care of Tori all weekend. It was nice, but I felt bad at the same time.

3. The truth is... I have to talk in church on Sunday. I've known for about a week and a half now. I'm completely stuck on what to say. Ugh!

4. The truth is... Tori loves to splash. It's so cute to see her splashing in the pool and trying to do it in the bathtub as well.

5. The truth is... Josh is on week 5 of his bachelors degree classes. That's good. I'm ready for him to be done already. I hate it that he gets home so late 3 nights a week!

No comments: