Thursday, July 5, 2012

Murder Mystery Dinner

I have always wanted to do a murder mystery dinner I was just always really afraid to do one. My friend Alyssa and I got together and planned one. We did it on June 9th. Yes, I am that far behind. We each invited our own couple and we had a blast. Alyssa's husband kept bringing in random pieces of our real-life lives into the scrip. He did so that made it even more enjoyable. I think we probably spent more time laughing than anything. The whole night was a TON of fun. Our little Tori even agreed because she didn't want to go to bed. She wanted to stay up and play with everyone. I think that I will definitely have to do another murder mystery dinner again. Here are pictures of the couples!
Cameron Kordier and Juanita Greencarde (Ricky and Sorena)
Chantella Solle and Spence DeMonet (Kim and Jeff)
Bernadette Down and Duncan Flushwater (Me and Josh)

Tanya Bunsoff and Fletcher Bysepps (Alyssa and Danny and Radley)


*I just thought that I would note that it is awesome that a post isn't about Tori. Hopefully I will be able to do more posts like this more often!

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

It was such a fun night! Let's do it again real soon!