I know, I slacked off a little last week. I didn't post my page. I did it, I just didn't have a computer, scanner, or the internet so I was at a loss. I have it for your viewing today.
Last week you were supposed to use any new item or tool (that you have
never used). My new item? It was the words at the top of the page that
says graduation day. They are so cute and I have had them for about 2
years now but I haven't used them. Therefore, it was my new item. It
was so difficult to put on an center. Will I use the item again?
Probably, but only because I have more to use. Here is my double page
for last week!
This week (in celebration of our nation's birthday, or a holiday) we were supposed to create a holiday page. That would be any holiday. I'll admit that I don't have any picture of an Independence Day celebration so I went with Easter. Along with the holiday theme you were supposed to use a ribbon. Do you see mine? It is the white Ric-rac behind the flowers. I actually really love this page (despite the fact that my face is covered with zits in the pictures).



No comments:
Post a Comment