Monday, September 10, 2012
16 Months
There will be 16 short months between these 2 cuties. Yep ,needless to say that I'm pregnant.
Josh and I are both totally excited, although I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to raise 2 kids so close in age. I really don't mind, its just going to be an even bigger adventure. We went to the doctor for the first time last Thursday and found out that my due date is going to be April 11th. The baby was measuring a little smaller than 9 weeks (which I was exactly 9 weeks to the day) so I have a feeling that the date could change. A few questions people have been asking (now that I'm out of the closet).
How have I been feeling? Okay. It doesn't help that Tori has 2 teeth coming in on the bottom so she has been pretty cranky. I'm tired a lot and I get sick when I eat. Most people say that because I'm sicker with this one, it will be a boy. We will have to wait a couple more months to actually figure that one out.
Do we want a boy or a girl? Well, because they are going to be so close in age, I want a girl. Josh is still headstrong about having a boy next (it is what we always said we wanted second when we talked about having kids, even while dating). We are both 95% positive that it is a boy, however, we will be excited if we have a girl.
Accident or planned? Yeah, I'll admit, I ask people this too so I'm not 100% insulted. Is it their business, no, but I don't mind answering. I honestly don't care what people think anymore. Well, Tori took 8 months to conceive. Josh and I were expecting another long haul so in July we decided we wanted to start trying again. We want our kids a year and a half to 2 years apart. We thought that it would take a few months. We weren't planning on getting it the first time. It was a huge shock, therefore I can honestly say that this baby is a little bit of both.
Like I said, we are really excited and now it is just the matter of figuring out what we are going to do with our sweet Tori. We know she will have to move rooms but we can't decide what to do about the crib situation and when to move little Tori. We have finally made a decision about what to do in Tori's room, we just have to start a lot of cleaning and decluttering. Lets hope I get some energy back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations!!!
I am so excited you are "out of the closet" now!
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys! :)
Post a Comment