1. The truth is... I had a complete meltdown yesterday. Tori was teething really bad and wouldn't eat or do anything. I was tired and didn't feel good (physically and emotionally). Yeah, I feel bad, but I also know that it's bound to happen every once in awhile.
2. The truth is... Josh woke up really early this morning because his anxiety kicked in. He doesn't know why it did, it just happened. I think it was due to a dream he was having. I feel terrible because he has such a late night tonight due to class.
3. The truth is... I can't wait to see my older sister Karen this weekend. I miss her.
4. The truth is... Josh and I are going to get a zoo membership. I'm so stinking EXCITED!
5. The truth is... Tori's new room will be decorated in bugs. I love the idea! We are hoping to have her makeshift crib as well as her whole room done by the end of the year so we can start the transition before the baby comes. Hopefully she then won't feel as though the baby is taking over her room (and bed) because she will have a new one.
No comments:
Post a Comment