Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I went to the doctor on Friday because my wrist has been hurting for a long time. I guess I have write tendonitis. I wear a brace most of the time and I have to do some exercises. Hopefully it gets better because if it doesn't in a few weeks I'll have to start physical therapy. YUCK!

2. The truth is...Tori and I are going to meet Josh on his lunch break today. I'm a little nervous because we are going to meet his coworkers as well. I think Tori is excited, she didn't take a long nap.

3. The truth is... I really need to update my blog, we have done so many things within the last month and I haven't posted them. Maybe I will do just a TON of posts in one day... wait for it, it will probably come soon.

4. The truth is... Tori has finally started the beginning stages of crawling. She will get on her hands and knees and shake her bottom. It's so cute to see that when she first wakes up in the morning (or from a nap).

5. The truth is... I have to teach in Relief Society on Sunday. It's just going to be something short of visiting teaching. Since it is the 5th Sunday we are having a visiting teaching conference and we are going to try to get as many women in as possible. I guess that's what happens when your the new visiting teaching coordinator. I don't even know what I'm going to say! I'm getting nervous!

No comments: