Thursday, September 6, 2012

Weird Thoughts

I've been having a TON of really weird thoughts or things happen lately. Here are just a few.

1. Teething- I hate to see my baby in pain but I know that something is coming in. Who knew that the gums will look like they are actually cut when a tooth really starts to come in. It has been an interesting 2 days. She is starting to get back to normal but I'm sure the sweet little girl is still in pain.

2. Bedtime- Everyone thought it was weird that Tori was going to bed at like 6:30-7ish. She now goes to bed an hour later. Is that good? Yes, only for the reason that she doesn't wake up at 5:30AM anymore. However, I'm having a hard time adjusting because the 2-3 hours that I had before I went to bed gave me time to relax and pick up a little.

3. Naps- I've been taking those lately hence the less blogging and the messy house. Hmm... maybe I should stop. I'm not quite sure if I can though. They are awesome!

4. Pinterest- Although I am highly addicted to pinterest I've been trying to avoid it. I haven't found too many great things on there lately.

5. Facebook- It has been over a month since the facebook account has closed and right now, for some reason I'm missing it. I do like knowing what my friends are up to, even though I may not talk to them all the time. However, since it has clearly changed the dynamics of our home I will not be going back anytime soon.

6. Jack Jack and Tori are just the cutest! I love them to death.

7. Back to school- Although I love my new job, I did miss the going back to school routine that I would usually have at the beginning of the school year. I also miss seeing my coworkers and interacting with them. I constantly wonder how their school year is going.

8. School- Josh has a 2 week break from school. I don't want him to go back. It has been nice having him home for dinner. However, I know that he needs to do I'm just going to get over it and figure out a way to survive the next year and a half until he finishes his bachelors degree.

I should probably go find something to do. My house is so messy since I haven't cleaned for a long time and Tori is actually sleeping. I know, I should take advantage and do something. Hopefully soon I will have a real blog post!

No comments: