1. The truth is... While driving out to my parent's house on Sunday Josh and I saw the guy in front of us hit a bird. It was so awesome. All the sudden you saw feathers fly everywhere. I have never seen that before. I usually swerve for birds.
2. The truth is... For the past couple of days I have started to feel my energy come back. I'm excited, but it concerns me at the same time.
3. The truth is... Josh has had the last 2 weeks off of school. It has been nice having him home for dinner, especially since I haven't felt like cooking much. However, it makes me feel a little guilty for not cooking as well.
4. The truth is... Josh starts school again next week. BOO!!
5. The truth is... I really want to have a Halloween party. I haven't decided if I will actually do it or not, I don't know who I would invite!
1 comment:
invite us!!
Post a Comment