Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bedroom Premiere

It is finally the premiere of our bedroom. Over Spring Break I painted our bedroom. It feels more like home. I just cannot wait to get more done. Enjoy the pictures! Do you like the
mess? Yes, it was that bad. I was actually able to reorganize our room a little more and it is not as bad... unless I start slacking.
Yes,our room was green. Our whole house is green. I am getting sick of it... trust me. The only room I intend to keep green is our kitchen because that is on the of my kitchen colors. Oh yes, this is a window seat which is my favorite part of the living room and bedroom although I never really use it.

Here is a picture of me painting. I took it myself. I just thought that I would throw it in the pile and make you wait even longer to see the new and improved bedroom.


Okay, here is our bed. I try to make our bed every morning. It makes everything look a lot better in our bedroom. Above our bed is a picture of us and some writing. Do you see the small white line? It actually says "happily ever after". I cut some vinyl on my cricut. There are three sayings in our room. Look to the next picture for the other two.


Here is our window. Above it there is another white line. It reads "husband and wife". Above the entry way into our bathroom it says "time and eternity". I love it! I do have to do a shout-out to Karen for the curtains... or should I say shower curtain. Karen got the curtain free with her house and gave them to me. We are going to tie them back, it may take more time though. I almost like them the way they are because they help to block out the sun in the morning when I am trying to sleep.

I do have more pictures but they are not as good and don't show as much cool detail. Can I just say it again that I love our new bedroom. The extra bathroom is in transition and I will post pictures eventually (when it is all done).

2 comments:

Baker Bunch said...

I love it. I may need you to cut some vinyl for me. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the color!!! I haven't done vinyl yet either, I am a chicken...