First, I love TALKING to my husband. Every night before we go to bed we just TALK. I love it and if it ever stops then it would be very disappointing to me because it is how I get all of my feelings out.
TEACHING is one of my favorite things to do. I love it! I think that it is the perfect occupation for me. If I have to be specific, I love TEACHING math. Although it is really stressful and hard it is so much fun and it makes me constantly think! I couldn't have found a better job for me... if I get one!I also love spending TIME with my family. I couldn't imagine my life without them. My family includes some of my best friends and I always enjoy my
TIME with them.
TIME with them. I love the TREBLE CLEF. It is a sign in music. I couldn't live my life without music. It motives me to do things and if used properly it can be very uplifting. I really love primary songs which I get to play every Sunday. Where would I be without music or the TREBLE CLEF?
I like TOYOTA'S. Let me rephrase that, I love them! I especially love the TOYOTA Highlander. It is my dream vehicle. Josh says that someday I am going to be able to drive (or own one). He said that once we start getting to the stage of having kids and if he has a good job then we will get one. I can't wait. For now, I can only dream.I love paying my TITHING. I will admit that it is hard since we don't have a lot of money. Throughout the whole year we pay a lot of tithing. Howev
er, I have come to love paying my TITHING because I know that it is a small part of what I can give to the church to help it grow. Although it is a sacrifice for me and Josh, we are blessed many times over by our Father in Heaven. I have recently come to realize this since I haven't been working. We've always have had enough to get by because we've been paying our TITHING.
I love the TEMPLE. It is the most amazing place that I can be. I have to admit that it is hard for me to go but I never regret it in the end. Last semester I was really stressed out and I just wanted a break so I decided to attend a session. It was so amazing for me and it was like having a large break from school, work, and life. It is amazing.
er, I have come to love paying my TITHING because I know that it is a small part of what I can give to the church to help it grow. Although it is a sacrifice for me and Josh, we are blessed many times over by our Father in Heaven. I have recently come to realize this since I haven't been working. We've always have had enough to get by because we've been paying our TITHING.
I love the TEMPLE. It is the most amazing place that I can be. I have to admit that it is hard for me to go but I never regret it in the end. Last semester I was really stressed out and I just wanted a break so I decided to attend a session. It was so amazing for me and it was like having a large break from school, work, and life. It is amazing. Those are just a few things that I love that start with the letter "t". I had a few more on my list, but I think that this is good enough. If you want a letter, leave me a comment!
1 comment:
Well, I obviously don't want a letter, but I enjoyed your post! You did a great job with the letter "t"!
Post a Comment