Thursday, April 9, 2009

Confessions of a Student Teacher: Part 13

Yeah, I know, it is not Friday yet I am posting anyway. For me, it is the weekend. It's Spring Holiday (also known as Good Friday) so we get the day off. I'm so excited because I don't mind having a day off. I'm going to keep it quick because Josh is home and I want to spend some time with him. Can I just say that it feels good to get back to a normal school routine. We started taking notes again this week and having homework. The students complained (of course) but they eventually did what we asked. It was an easy week, the student knew what to do for the most part but parts were challenging. It was really exciting. I'm only kidding. I only have 15 days left. Can you believe it? FIFTEEN DAYS!!! I feel bad counting down but at the same time I want to be able to do some more things around the house and hang out with Wendi. I want to be able to do some scrapbooking. I plan on going back for eighth grade graduation and tutorial. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

The Bozemans said...

Don't feel bad for counting down the days. I am counting down the days until Disneyland, and I'm sure being done with student teaching will be like going to Disneyland for you! In fact, you should put and actual countdown on your blog! Haha. Oh, and your letter is "T". Is that a pretty easy one?