Saturday, November 28, 2009

Car Show

Every year my dad is able to get some free tickets to the Thanksgiving weekend car show here in Phoenix. We normally go as a family but this year we were unable to. However, I was able to get four tickets and Josh and I went with a coworker and his family. It was a lot of fun! There was not as many cars as I remember but that is totally okay! We got to see a lot of really cool cars and we had a lot of fun!This is me in my one and only Toyota Highlander. I was able to sit in it and really take a good look at it. I cannot wait to be able to buy one in a few years. The one that I am sitting in is the hybrid but Josh and I are okay with getting just the Sport (we like it better and it happens to be less expensive). The Highlanders that they had there had a third row in it so I could see what it would be like with a third row. I LOVE IT! Once again, I cannot wait to get my own!

Me in an awesome convertible! It was really comfortable but difficult to get out of. I want to think that it was a Mazda but I don't really remember. I just thought that it was beautiful.
Josh looking like a giant in this car. Once again, I don't remember what type of car it was.

I told Josh to take this picture just for Kaiden. It is the Bumble Bee Transformers edition of the Camero. It was hard to get this picture because everyone was drooling over the car. However, I thought of Kaiden and I know he loves Transformers so I forced Josh to take a picture. I know, I'm so nice.

Jeep also had a course so you can experience the off-roading feel of the different Jeeps. At first we thought that you could drive them but we were unable too. However, you can ride in them as the Jeep experts talk to you about the different features. It was really cool and very different. It's a good thing we got there when it opened because the line wasn't that long. I tried to get some video and pictures but for some reason my camera didn't take them.

I love going to the car show every year but I always walk away wanting my Toyota Highlander. I'm getting closer every year! Once again, it was a total blast and definitely worth the free tickets!

1 comment:

Randy said...

I am glad you enjoyed the car show!
Love, Dad