Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I'm not looking forward for AIMS. Today we did a district assessment (which took 2 1/2 hours) and I was BORED out of my mind.

2. The truth is... Making students sit for 2 1/2 hours and then trying to teach them something doesn't work well. Even if it is a fun probability M&M activity.

3. The truth is... I love this time of year. To be perfectly honest, I'm counting down for Thanksgiving (not just because I get time off).

4. The truth is... Josh is ready to end the school semester. He doesn't like his teachers so he is trying to find some good ones for next semester. Maybe it will make him enjoy school if he finds some good teachers.

5. The truth is... I have no friends.

3 comments:

The Bozemans said...

Hey, what do you mean you have no friends? I am your friend! Just because we don't live in the same state... =)

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

I second that no friends thing :) We had some great friends, but they moved. We since only have each other, and Chelsea of course :).

Anonymous said...

It is hard having the time when you are working all day and grading all night! I can second that! =)