Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just for Karen...

Karen has been bothering me for a long time to clean my stuffed animals. I've had them for five years and have never washed them. Disgusting, I know. So, after I got sick with the Swine Flu, I decided that I needed to wash them. These pictures are just for Karen... because I love you.

Here they are really dirty. Like I said, five years without cleaning. You can't really see the dirt until...you get a good close-up of Kitty. Yeah, she was really bad.

And here they are nice and clean.

A good clean close-up of Kitty. She was the dirtiest so I had to get a good close-up because she is so cute!

On a side note, yes I am weird because I sleep with stuffed animals. I don't think that it is a huge problem!

1 comment:

Baker Bunch said...

Good for you! They look so happy now!