1. The truth is..All the hype of Thanksgiving is gone for me. I'm officially on my five-day vacation and the excitement is gone. Don't get me wrong, I want Thanksgiving to be here but for some reason all the excitement is gone.2. The truth is... I had my students make a Thanksgiving card today. They had to plot the points to create the turkey (which is where the math comes in) and then they colored and cut it out and made a card. I made one too!
3. The truth is... Josh and I are going to the car show with one of my coworkers and his wife. I'm a little excited but nervous at the same time. Maybe I'll post some pictures... if I remember to take any.
4. The truth is... I get to make rolls for Thanksgiving. I'm kind of surprised that Josh's mom allowed me to do so. Nonetheless I'm excited for something normal at my Thanksgiving dinner. Not only that but I get to use my Kitchen Aid for the first time.
5. The truth is... Wendi (my sister) has used my Kitchen Aid more than I have. She's had it for over a year now! (But I haven't needed it until now so it's ok!)
1 comment:
At least you have a kitchenaid! I think having one (even if you don't use it) means you are a good wife. Good thing I just bought one... although it is for Wendi!
P.S. it was great seeing you today!
Post a Comment