Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. It's Veteran's day so me and Josh have the day off of school. :) I can't wait!

2. The truth is... I might actually have a real post after tomorrow! Josh and I are going to the zoo!

3. The truth is... I need to correct a statement I said last week. I have friends, but most of them are family. It's almost pathetic.

4. The truth is... I am starting to panic about Christmas presents. We are going to draw names for Josh's family at Thanksgiving. For me... that is too late because I make everything and I don't have a lot of time! AHHH!

5. The truth is... Every Sunday while Josh and I are waiting for church to begin, we make a menu for the week. If I don't do it then I don't cook. I feel bad when I don't cook.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I am totally with you on Christmas panic! I really need to get things sorted out...how do you get something for the people who have everything? Have fun with your day off today - we only get a half day, but I will take it.