Saturday, March 13, 2010

All hope dies with a Highlander

Yes, those are my words... no one else has put those into my mouth (or computer). Most people know that I have been dreaming of a Toyota Highlander for a few years now. I've been in love with them probably as long as I have known Josh. I will now admit that my love for the highlander has currently diminished. Here's what happened.
Josh and I have decided that I need a new car. Let's face it... my car is a piece of poop (sorry for the language) and if we are ever going to have a family and go out of town with them, we will need a new car. So, we have been car shopping since... yesterday. We went to the bank and got pre-approved for a loan and talked to a guy there that will assist us in finding a car for a good price. We told the guy that we were looking at a Pontiac Torrent and a Toyota Highlander. Well, he mentioned the Chevrolet Equinox and we went to test drive a 2009 Equinox. Can I just say... it was amazing! We didn't buy it though because it was higher than what we wanted. Anyway, we went today to look at a Torrent today and it was the same as an Equinox... except the front wasn't as nice. We also looked at a Highlander. Let's just say, if I were to get a Highlander then there would by little room in the back seat for kids. Now all my hopes of getting a Highlander has currently died and we are looking at purchasing an Chevrolet Equinox. Let's just hope we find one!
On a side note: TWO MORE NIGHT SLEEPS UNTIL OUR DISNEYLAND ADVENTURE BEGINS!!!!

2 comments:

The Paisley Page said...

We leave for Disneyland tomorrow and I am freaking out! I am so excited. I just love the anticipation that comes with cleaning the house, packing, and getting ready to leave. Sooooooo fun. See you there!

Tara said...

Looks like an awesome trip. Disney is a great way to spend Spring Break. I cant wait until Marleigh is old enough.